Milestone Imports provides a number of services designed to aid in the design and proper installation of Porphyry Pavers and Cubes.
- With a high resolution digital photograph of your existing project area we can work with Photoshop to show inserted photo design options of material in different patterns to illustrate how each would look installed
- If the project is new and in the design and development process we have available Auto CAD & Sketch Up abilities to work with existing architectural drawings. We can insert patterns and sizes to demonstrate the look desired.
- We also have the services of a design team which can work from your drawings or even visit the job site to work with you to achieve the best possible design and layout for your unique location.
- We have available a complete installation manual authored by architects available in English & Spanish in a digital format. The manual is extensive and covers:
- Geological, Physical & Technical properties of the stone;
- All aspects of the quarrying process;
- Preparation of surfaces for installation;
- Interior and Exterior installation techniques and applications;
- Patterns and uses.
- We also have available installation seminars periodically scheduled through out the US and Mexico or can arrange a specific training course for installers at your projects.
OTHER DESIGN AND INSTALLATION RESOURCES
Archaeo Architects – Santa Fe New Mexico Architects
Architectural Alliance – Santa Fe New Mexico Architects
Avants Stone – Porphyry Design and Installation – New Mexico Porphyry Distributor
EcoSystems Grout – Permeable and Non-Permeable Epoxy grout