- Geological, Physical & Technical properties of the stone;
- All aspects of the quarrying process;
- Preparation of surfaces for installation;
- Interior and Exterior installation techniques and applications;
- Patterns and uses.
Please contact us for cost and or scheduling for your needs.
Porphyry Paving Process
1. The crew lays out the borders and begins the multi-colored fan pattern.
2. Centering and leveling lines are critical to a proper installation.
3. The crew carefully selects the correct-sized cube for placement in the pattern.
4. Constant review of the pattern is necessary to ensure a consistent pattern.
5. To add interest to the walkway, the crew modifies the pattern to an arc at the entrance.
6. The crew packs the cubes with a dry sand and cement mixture to achieve a uniform level.
7. Water is sprinkled over the stonework to bond the cubes, resulting in a beautiful, durable walkway.