Most driveways are paved with concrete. However, concrete cracks easily, gets stained, and needs a complete overhaul if damaged. Paving stones, on the other hand, are not only aesthetically pleasing, but offer added value:
- Durable – Paving stones can handle the weight of vehicles without cracking like concrete.
- Sealants – Prevent stains from oil leaks by using a paving sealer.
- Easy to fix – In the event your pavers suffer damage, you can replace specific sections rather than the entire driveway.
- Colors & Pattern – Pavers come in many colors so you can create a custom pattern that is unique to your home or business.
- Installation – A professional such as Milestone Imports can have your driveway installed in a matter of days.